Goodman vs Trane Air Conditioners
Trane Air Conditioner Problems
Trane Air Conditioner Troubleshooting
- The Fundamentals of Furnace and Central Air Revealed
- What Does Evaporator Coils Cleaner Mean?
- The 30-Second Trick for Evaporator Coil Cleaner Home Depot
- The Fundamentals of Condenser Wall Bracket That You Will be Able to Learn From Beginning Right Away
- The Key to Successful Condenser Turning on and off
My AC stop working and blows hot air. The fan wasnt blowing when the AC was on. I opened the panel and saw the run capacitor bulging out. The run capacitor stores up charge to kick start the compressor and fan. So, if thats broken, then may be thats why my fan isn’t running. So, i bought one for $25 on the internet and it fixed the problem
This is for documentation and reference only. I am not a professional.
I made a new video in 4k quality and more info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OAGq…
Many asked where to buy a run start capacitor? Search “HVAC supply” in google maps and a local AC supply store sells it. Or go to online stores like Amazon. The following link goes to Amazon’s capacitor section: